All Criminal matters including:
- All Local, District & Supreme Court matters
- Arrest, Bail Applications and Police Interviews
- Murder or Manslaughter
- AVO Proceedings
- All Assaults
- Assault Police/Resist Arrest
- Stalk/Intimidate and Harass
- Drink Driving and Driving under the Influence of Drugs
- Drug Offences
- Proceeds of Crime
- Breaking and Entering
- Firearm or Dangerous Weapon Offences
- Sexual Offences
- Fraud including Centrelink and Taxation Fraud
- Children's Court Matters
- All Traffic matters (please refer to our pages on Traffic Law and Heavy Vehicle Matters)
Why Hire a Criminal Lawyer?
When a person is arrested or is under investigation for a criminal offence of some sort, it can be difficult to know what to do.
The arresting officer may have told you that there is no hope of avoiding a conviction.
The Criminal charges you face may be so serious that you feel there is no way to avoid years, or even life, in prison. It is important to remember that you always have options.
With a competent criminal defence lawyer at your side, you can fight your charges or improve your position significantly. Bobby Locker can fully investigate your case in order to determine what can be done to protect your rights.
Whether this is your first arrest or you are facing the serious prospect of further charges, we can develop a legal strategy that utilises the legal system in your favour.